- Please check the NHS guidelines on baby sleep and moses basket use.
- Do not leave your baby unattended.
- Do not carry the basket with your baby inside. Move the basket and then put baby into the basket.
- We recommend placing your moses basket on the floor. Our baskets may fit moses basket stands that you can purchase from other outlets - any kind of stand is used at your own risk and again, don't leave your baby unsupervised.
- Avoid loose bedding or toys in the basket and always place your baby on it's back, foot to foot.
- When a baby is inside the moses basket, we recommend pushing handles out to the side and keeping the baby and basket away from open flames, direct heat sources like radiators [see NHS guidelines on heat of baby's room for sleeping] and obstacles that may fall and cause injury.
- Please contact us for any other questions we would love to help: firstname.lastname@example.org