ORDER BY 12TH DECEMBER FOR PRE XMAS DELIVERY [STORE REOPENS 7TH JAN]
These ultra soft, safely treated sheepskins are made specifically for babies to ensure there are no harmful chemicals used in the processing so you can relax whilst baby gets comfy.
The best bit is they can be washed in your washing machine at 30 degrees.
Babies cannot be left unattended on sheepskins. Please see our "Safe Use" section for guidelines.
Therapeutic and soothing
- Easy to transport, you can take this with you when you are away from home to give your baby the same comfort in unfamiliar surroundings
- Wool is therapeutic for skin
- Studies have shown babies spending time on animal fur can reduce Asthma by up to 79% [goo.gl/eB1gA9]
Safe, sanitized, and machine washable
- No pesticides, no organic tin compounds, no AZO dyestuffs, no heavy metals, no chlorinated chemicals used in any stage of the tanning process
- Meets the requirements of OEKO-TEX ® Standard 100
- Free of vegetable matter or other foreign material and fibre loss minimal.
- Sanitized to ensure effective protection against bacteria, moulds and mites through many washes.